At Turtleback, we manufacture holsters for many types of radios, scanners, and pagers. The Unication Voice Pager is no exception. We carry a holster for the G1, G4, and G5. Let’s talk about what makes these voice pagers a standard in Firefighter communication.
- VHF, UHF, Low band capability
- Best in reception and clarity
- 64 channels
- Free, silent, normal, and priority scan modes
- Dust and waterproof
- Can last 30 minutes under 3 feet of liquid
- 16 minutes of voice storage
- 11 minute voice memos
- Bluetooth capability
- 7 programmable back light colors and 4 exterior color options, including black, red, yellow, and pink.
- Programmable music and voice alerts
- Text messaging capabilities
The Unication G4 also works on p25 trunking and p25 conventional, while the G5 does it all. The G5 also supports 2 Tone, 5 Tone, MDC 1200 on either of its two bands.
A couple other things that make Unication and their pagers a great choice in communication:
- The micro-USB cable that is used for charging can also be used to program the voice pager. Unication offers webinars on programming from their YouTube page.
- While the battery life depends on the amount of traffic being monitored, moderate users get up to 24 hours of battery life while heavy users get about 14-16 hours.
If you use Unication’s products, then you already know how essential they are to communication during drastic emergencies. Let Turtleback make using your device even easier by looking into our bonded leather holsters.