4 Things to Know about the Samsung Galaxy S10 Phones
Published by Carly on Mar 7th 2019
Officially announced during the Samsung event on February 20th, the new Samsung Galaxy S10 line of phones were available for pre-order starting February 21st. With a release date of March 8th, there are some big differences between the new Galaxy S10 models. Below are the top four things you need to know about the four new Samsung Galaxy S10 phones!
- 1.The Galaxy S10 E could be referred to as the “value” level phone in the line up of S10 devices, but do not let that title deceive you. Starting at $750, this phone is still packed full of features and is a great phone for the price.
- 2.While the S10 E is smaller than some of the other phones in the new Galaxy line up, with a 5.8-inch AMOLED display, some are saying it is comparable to the iPhone XR.
- 3.Besides size and price, one of the only major differences between the S10 E and the other Galaxy S10 models is the rear camera. While the S10 E has two rear cameras, it is lacking a telephoto lens. There are a few bells and whistles missing in the S10 E, but there truly not much to miss.
- 4.The Samsung Galaxy S10 E is available with 128GB or 256GB of storage, with expandable storage up to 512GB.
- 1.The “standard” model in this line up would be the Galaxy S10. While this phone is the most similar to previous Samsung Galaxy models, it has several new additions.
- 2.The Samsung Galaxy S10 features a 6.1-inch AMOLED display and starts at $900. It is available with 128GB or 512GB of storage, and up to 512GB of expandable storage.
- 3.The S10 is the first device to feature ultrasonic screen technology, which reads fingerprints through sound waves.
- 4.Three rear cameras are part of the Galaxy S10, which includes a 16-megapixel ultra wide sensor, a 12-megapixel dual aperture wide angle and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom.
- 1.Same as the Galaxy S10, the S10 Plus has an in-screen fingerprint sensor.
- 2.The S10 Plus starts at $1,000, only $100 more than the S10. Why pay a higher price for a similar phone? It all comes down to storage.
- 3.With 512GB or 1TB storage options and expandable storage up to 512GB, the Galaxy S10 Plus should be your choice if you are in the market for mega storage.
- 4.Another difference from the S10 is the addition of a second lens on the front of the device for even better selfies.
- 1.As the first ever 5G phone from Samsung, the Galaxy S10 5G has generated a lot of buzz.
- 2.While it is rumored that this device will not be available to consumers until possibly June, there has not been an official price or release date announced.
- 3.We know a few things about the S10 5G, one being that it has a 6.7-inch display.
- 4.The Galaxy S10 5G will feature two front-facing cameras and four cameras on the back, one of which is a 3D depth-sensing camera.
As you shop for your newest Galaxy device, do not neglect to protect your new phone! Our line of Samsung Galaxy S10 Holster Cases is available now! Also, as our gift to you, get free shipping on any order shipped in the U.S.