Turtleback is Hiring an Ecommerce Manager!
We are an American Manufacturer of carry cases for mobile devices and equipment. We are expanding and carefully building our team in Northern Los Angeles. Our values are Care, Respect and Hope. Our mission is to create a peace of mind experience for our customers and provide value beyond our high-quality products.
We are looking for an E-Commerce Associate who's drawn to working for Turtleback to strengthen our brand's position and advocacy for our American Made Carry Cases and Products.
About the Job:
We’re hiring an E-Commerce Associate to optimize our website and marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc.). This person will also contribute to daily operations when necessary (ie. customer service). Thirst for improving the business and team-building will create opportunities for advancement.
This is a Full Time 40-45 hrs/week In-Office Position. It will require you to be present in the office (Sylmar, CA) to ensure that operations are running smoothly.
We implemented strict guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our employees. The Ecommerce Associate would work with 1-3 individuals in our physically-distanced office which is closed to the public. Our safety protocols have proven to effective since the pandemic began.
Characteristics we’re looking for:
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be comfortable with prioritizing multiple tasks
- Must be comfortable with customer relations
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Build and maintain product listing pages across our website and marketplace channels
- Website and Amazon marketplace development specifically as the apply to design, SEO/Marketing and policy issues and site errors.
- Contribute to email, social and advertising initiatives
- Contribute to day to day operations (answering phones, coordinating daily shipping, etc)
Experience we're looking for:
- 2-4 years managing ecommerce websites and Amazon and eBay Marketplaces (required)
- Proficient with ecommerce SEO & Marketing strategies
- Proficient with MS Excel VLOOKUP
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and web development
- 1+ years or equivalent of various digital marketing experience (preferred)
- Experience in digital content creation and marketing in lieu of ecommerce experience will be considered
Job Type: Full-time
We require masks at all times, frequent hand sanitizing and mostly work spread out in different rooms within our office. Our office is also not open to the public and is a small team.