What Information We Gather or Track
Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us will be used to provide you with enhanced features. The following are details of the information we collect:
• Turtleback Case collects data so that we may display personalized content to our visitors. Additionally, usage information may be analyzed so that we can judge our system's performance or execute your customized features.
• We may collect information from customers and visitors to our Web site. This information allows us to process orders from customers by collecting their First Name, Last Name, eMail, Password, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Billing Address and Shipping Address. Other information such as Date, Time and IP address is also collected.
• Your browser offers so-called "cookies" which -- if you allow their use -- store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us the requested additional information.
What We Do with Collected Information
• Turtleback Case may send a newsletter to our Users. If you would like to stop receiving the newsletters you may unsubscribe by removing your account.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
• Turtleback Case does not sell or commercially make available specific information about its Users or Users other than in aggregate form, except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regards to content violations or violations of applicable laws.
Our Security Measures
• Turtleback Case uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt payment information and User data against unauthorized access. However, we cannot be responsible for how third parties, whose links appear on our site, use your information. You should know that no data transmission is one hundred percent guaranteed against eavesdropping. Because your site is ultimately protected by you and your password, much of your information security is up to you.
• Turtleback Case has implemented additional precautions to ensure the privacy of your personal information. We have a strict firewall in place which does not allow any outside access. Access in the company is limited to only individuals who need to be able to see customer data in order to perform their job functions, such as the billing department. Important personal data is backed up on the network to help insure its integrity.
• You may choose not to receive special offers and discounts simply by not registering for any special deals and offers when you sign up. If you signed up for special offers and now wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at any time by replying to the unsubscribe link contained in those mailings.
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt out of receiving personalized ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads we serve and following the instructions provided or by clicking here. Please note that this “opt out” function is browser-specific and relies on an “opt out cookie”: thus, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again.
- In some cases we may link multiple browsers or devices to you. If you opt out of on a browser or device and we have more linked to you, we will extend your opt out decision to the other linked browsers and devices. Since we only link users across browsers on devices in some conditions, there could be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device we have not linked, and where we are treating you as a different user.
- We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
- We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
- Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out your browser may still send us data, for example your IP address. However, we isolate this data and do not use it other than for accounting and, in some cases, for fraud prevention. If you have opted-out on that browser, we do not use this data to personalize ads or to track you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices we will additionally opt out those we have linked to you. Since we may not have all your browsers or devices connected back to your user, you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
- To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
Opting out will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
Some internet browsers allow users to send a "Do Not Track" signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal at the present time.