This Child's Face Mask Charcoal Grey Color by Turtleback is designed for children ages 4-12. They have a cotton pocket and a non-rusting flexible metal insert to create a seal around your nose and helps reduce fog if you wear glasses. The adjustable ear-loops are made of elastic for a snug fit around your child's face. We recommend washing the mask daily, allowing it to air dry before the next use Our masks are made here in the USA.
If you're a parent looking for a face covering for your child, we recommend using our masks. Although these are not N95 or rated for medical use, the protections afforded by a simple fabric mask are enough to justify their use. Governing bodies advise the use of a non-medical mask with pleats for increase air flow.
Here are the benefits that our kids face masks provide:
- They prevent your kid from touching his or her nose and mouth
- They provide better dispersion of air outflows although it is still recommended to cough or sneeze into your elbow
- There is some filtration of air inflow to reduce the risk of inhaling germs or droplets
- They are hand or machine washable with soap and water, but must be air-dried.
- They create an alternative to N95 masks that are desperately needed by medical personnel and frontline workers.
- We recommend washing the mask daily, allowing it to air dry before you use it next
- The top lining of the mask includes a flexible metal strip that contours to your nose for a comfortable seal and helps with eyeglass fog.
- The interior layer is made using cotton and has a pocket for additional layers like a coffee filter.
- Our kids’ face masks use Charcoal Grey Color materials and a internal cotton layer for a more sleek appearance than surgical masks.
- Adjustable ear loops for a relaxed or snug fit for your preference.
- The pleated design folds down over your face with no stretching or tightness and it increases air flow.