Kids Face Mask Description
This Tropical Pattern Kids Face Mask by Turtleback Case is designed for children ages 4-12. They have a Cotton Pocket and a non-rusting flexible metal insert to create a seal around your nose and reduces fog build up if you wear glasses . The adjustable ear-loops are made of elastic for a snug fit around your child's face. Our masks are made here in the USA.
If you're a parent looking for a face covering for your child, we recommend using our masks. Although these are not N95 or rated for medical use, the protections afforded by a simple fabric mask are enough to justify their use. Governing bodies advise the use of a non-medical mask. We recommend washing the mask daily, allowing it to air dry before the next use
Here are the benefits that our kids face masks provide:
- They prevent your child from touching his or her nose and mouth
- There is some filtration of air inflow to reduce the risk of inhaling germs or droplets
- They are hand or machine washable with soap and water, but must be air-dried.
- They provide better dispersion of air outflows although it is still recommended to cough or sneeze into your elbow
- They create an alternative to N95 masks that are desperately needed by medical personnel and frontline workers.
- We recommend washing the mask daily, allowing it to air dry before you use it next
- The top lining of the mask includes a flexible metal strip that contours to your nose for a comfortable seal.
- The interior layer is made using cotton and has a pocket for additional layers like a coffee filter.
- Our kids’ face masks are made of Tropical Pattern materials with a cotton pocket for a more sleek appearance than surgical masks.
- Adjustable ear loops for a relaxed or snug fit for your preference.
- The pleated design folds down over your face with no stretching or tightness