10. We believe in a seamless, accessible, trusting customer experience.
If you need assistance finding the right product for you or help with placing the order, contact the Turtleback case team from 8 am to 4 pm PST at +1-855-915-0005 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. We ship internationally.
Our products are warehoused and available in Europe, the UK, Mexico, and Canada.
8. We're located in Sunny Sylmar, California.
If you're ordering from inside the U.S.A, first class shipping is always free.
7. Our return and exchange policy is made to make your experience as convenient as possible.
Firstly, you have 90 days to return or exchange your order. Simply write "refund" on the packing slip that comes with every package and send it back to us at 12900 Bradley Ave in Sylmar, CA.
Secondly, if your case were to develop any unwanted wear and tear that makes it unusable within a year of receiving it, you can send us pictures at email@example.com and we will replace your holster as a courtesy.
6. We do wholesale and B2B.
Visit turtlebackcase.com/wholesale/ to fill out an inquiry. We cater to utility companies, maintenance teams, tech companies, fire departments, police departments, etc.
5. We design and manufacture almost all of our products in the United States of America.
We believe in the American Dream and in the value of small American businesses. This allows us to maintain complete control by operating solely out of our home state of CA and as a result, we provide top-quality products, fast turn-around on every aspect of service, and competitive pricing.
4. Speaking of small businesses, that's what we are and it makes us proud.
We're family-owned, employ about 20 people, and we all work very hard to make Turtleback what it is.
3. All you really need to know are the dimensions of your device.
We manufacture about 2000 different types of holsters for different types of technologies; we know it can be overwhelming to find the right case for yours. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your type of phone and the dimensions of your case (height, width, thickness) and we'll help you get the perfect holster for your device.
2. We patented our heat-treated and hardened steel belt clip.
Making it unique and separating it from any other brands, ours is tough, durable, and made to last. It has a ratcheting function and it's detachable. We also have a variety of other clips you can purchase for your holster, including a adjustable belt loop and different sized metal clips for only $8.
1. We are always listening to our customer's needs and we take your feedback seriously.
We are grateful for your business and we appreciate our customers like family.